Got left-over veges in the fridge? A stir-fry is the perfect solution!
- Sesame seeds
- 1-2 tsp Honey
- Couple of splashes of soy sauce (I use gluten free)
- Greens / veges (I used sugar snaps, broccoli, spinach and capsicum)
- Lots of fresh ginger
- Onion (I didn’t have any.. student lyf yo!)
- Garlic (lots to clear your sinuses)
- Small strips of steak (omit if you’re vego, add quinoa or tofu for protein)
Cook the noodles, and toss everything else in a sizzling hot pan, leaving things like spinach until the last minute. Sauté vegetables and add water as desired. Cover and simmer with a lid.
Combine noodles and serve with a sprinkle of extra sesame seeds and bean sprouts.
Handy hint: Put your plate in the oven to serve nice and hot! (My flatmates think I have temperature issues… please tell me I’m not the only one?
Liv x x